Not every driver can afford a new car, which means that a used car is the next best option. Those in the market for a used model should note that not all used cars are equal in quality. Some are significantly better than others. But which are the best? Here’s a quick list from us here at Aransas Autoplex to help you find the best used cars for the New Year.
- 2013 Toyota Prius – Essentially known as the first mainstream hybrid, the Prius offers exceptional fuel economy. Even better, lower gas prices have resulted in discounts on the Prius. Drivers can rest assured that the battery will last for years to come. The Prius has been on the market for more than 20 years, after all.
- 2014 Mazda3 – There are few sporty cars that offer drivers the same value as the Mazda3. The 2014 model brings quite a few technologies, like Blind-Spot Monitoring and City-Braking Assist, that competitors lack. It also has a spot on the Top Safety Pick+ list from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- 2014 Toyota Camry – 2015 saw a redesigned Camry, which means the 2014 model is available at much lower prices. Reliability comes standard with the Camry.
- 2014 Kia Soul – The Kia Soul is more than just that car from the hamster ad campaign. It offers a refined ride, and it earned a spot on the IIHS Top Safety Pick list. Drivers interested in a small-car platform with a higher roof can find their dream vehicle in the Kia Soul.
- 2014 Mazda CX-5 – Small crossovers are all the rage these days, but few can beat the quality and value of the Mazda CX-5. A roomy interior, excellent ride height, and great fuel economy are a few areas where the CX-5 excels.