With the spring season finally here, it’s important to remember that there are certain things to do for your vehicle with each season that passes. Here are some basic spring car maintenance tips to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
- Check your windshield wipers. Since spring is such a rainy season, it’s important that you have windshield wipers that are in excellent working condition.
- Check your oil. Most experts recommend that you change your oil every 3,000 miles.
- Inspect your battery. Warm weather is generally harsher on your battery, so take your battery in to have it inspected.
- Fill your coolant. As we enter into the warmer months, it’s imperative that you have sufficient levels of coolant in your vehicle.
- Test your air conditioning. Although you didn’t need it during the colder months of the year, you’re going to want to test your air conditioning out after not using it for such a long period of time.
- Check your tire pressure. The changes in temperature affect with your tires’ air pressure quite a lot, so ensure that they are properly filled. Don’t forget to check your spare tire as well.
By following these simple recommendations, you can ensure that your vehicle is healthy heading into the spring months. If you have any questions about spring car maintenance, then feel free to contact our professionals at Aransas Autoplex.