Warm weather won’t be going anywhere for some time here in Texas. That means there is still plenty of time to enjoy the summer sun and warm weather with some great summer activities in Port Aransas.
- Head to the beach. Spend a day on the beautiful sandy beaches of Mustang Island and catch a few waves as the sun goes down over the Gulf.
- Go fishing. You will need more than a simple rod and reel when you get out on the Gulf. Book a charter boat to do some serious fishing.
- Drive down the beach. Rent a beach buggy for the day and have a blast riding over the beachy dunes.
- Go fly a kite. There is always a good breeze along the shore. Take your kids and spend an afternoon flying kites at the beach.
- Play in the sand. Spend a day building sand castles on the beach. You can even take classes to learn how to build one like a pro.
- Soar through the air. Try getting a new perspective on Port Aransas by parasailing, taking a sightseeing flight, or even skydiving.
What is your favorite way to spend the summer in Port Aransas? If you need a new summer ride to get there, then come visit us at Aransas Autoplex.